segunda-feira, 28 de maio de 2018

21 de setembro: Dia da Árvore (Earth First)







"[Crying] I want to mourn the loss... of all the old growth... trees I see... and tell them that we love them and that we don't want them to die... that we are the people here who do care... so I want you to know that trees... that we care." -- Earth First! member crying and making a statement to all of the trees of the forest

"I think we are deeply hurting in America. I think we are deeply craving answers. I think we have lost our identity as we have evolved into technology and into industrialized society. Bring me to this cathedral [the forest]. Bring me to those guys [the trees] Bring me to this rock that has the most incredible life. That makes me feel alive."
-- Syndee L'ome Grace, Earth First! member

""I've looked at clear cuts and burnt forests and I've felt outraged but I didn't scream and I didn't cry and I need to AAAAAAAhhhhAAAAAAAAhhhhAAAAAAUUUUUU!!"


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário